But unfortunately, most of these "services" are more deceptive advertisers with little substance behind their picks.
Before throwing your hard earned money to any handicapping service, these are the things you need to know:
- Does the handicapping service show you ALL their picks for the entire season or do they only tell you about their "hot" streaks? If the service is any good then they won't mind showing you ALL the picks they have made.
- Are their picks monitored by any reputable Monitoring Sites?
- Have they participated in any handicapping contests?
- Have they shown consistency from year to year?
- Do they make any claims at 70% or better winning percentage? If they do, then run for the hills.
- What does their service bring to the table? Another words, find out what methods they use to make their picks. If they rely on "trends", again head for the door. Trends are only tell you what happened in the past, and have no bearing on forecasting the future. If trends really worked, none of us would need to work to make a living!
Please stop by and give my service a try, you will be glad you did!